December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hellooooo!

Long time no blog!  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  My time off from photography after the baby was born has been soooo nice.  There has been a lot of baby snuggling, watching him grow like a weed, and relaxing family time.   However, as the new year approaches, I can't help but be excited for what is in store for my little photography business.  I've had an incredible year with incredible clients and I can't wait for all the good things to come in 2012!!   Veronica Reeve Photography will officially reopen as of January 2, 2012!!  Yay!!    

Here is a glimpse of our 2011 Christmas card...

Photobucket
front

Photobucket
middle

Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of the season! I love seeing Christmas cards lining my wall with the smiling faces of my friends and family, don't you?

One last thing...check back for updates on the 2012 photography class schedule coming soon!  I know a lot of people who got cameras for Christmas and I can't emphasize enough the importance of learning how to use your SLR camera the way they were meant to be used!

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

R~ said...

Wow, wow! Your darling kids. Be still my heart. I love the crowed picture of them. All huddled together and smiling. Great photo, Veronica!

Happy Holidays to you! Happy New Year!

Bekah~

Jody said...

Love ur card welcome back!!!