March 28, 2012

Blooming Orchards...



Spring has come early this year!!  Have you noticed the little buds on the trees?  Oh it's my favorite!   If you have always wanted blooming orchard pictures, now is your chance.  But hurry fast—once those spring blossoms bloom they do not last long!  Orchards are one of my favorite places to take pictures.  I love the colors, the symmetrical lines of the trees, the long grass, and how the trees provide the perfect frame around your child or family.  It's also a great time to document your little ones in their new Easter apparel.  It's a winner for sure!  

If you are interested in booking an orchard session email me veronica@veronicareeve.com.  Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Hey Veronica! I love the new look. I just wanted to let you know that in a regular browser, opened to full screen, your page gets cut off and you end up with a scroll bar (left to right). Maybe I'm a little crazy but it would drive me bonkers.

Camille said...

Cass, this has happened to me before. You can fit this sites screen by pressing the ctrl button, and at the same time, use your mouse's vertical wheel on top and scroll back. Keep scrolling until the page fits your computer screen without the scroll bar at the bottom.