March 27, 2012

A New Look

So after many years of my old branding, I decided it's time for something fresh and new!  I've gotten a new logo, changed up my website, and had Carly from Playful Pickle Designs design this fabulous new blog.  I wanted something simple, playful, and colorful that would reflect my love of child photography.  She did a fabulous job and is AMAZING to work with!  

Also, here are some photos from my office/studio.  It is a great space to bring clients on those cold Utah wintery days, photograph soft squishy newborns, teach my basic photo classes, and conduct my ordering sessions.  It's had a lot of TLC the last little while and, although it still has a lot of bare walls, it's come a long way.

9 comments:

Carly said...

I need to come check out this studio! So bright and pretty.

Julia Shinkle said...

Veronica! I love it! Well done. A very big congratulations! : )

Camille said...

Love the new look!

rychelle said...

i love the new look! and your studio looks amazing as well!

Kelly said...

Wow! You've been a busy bee! Studio looks amazing. Congrats on your new look!

The Jessee Journal said...

I adore your new color scheme! And I love how your branding colors are so beautifully done in your studio as well. Lovely work :)

Kim said...

Beautiful love hoe bright and airy. Are those canvases on the wall? Love how you used a "frame" around them.

Sharstin said...

wow! gorgeous all around~ love your new look and your fantastical studio

R~ said...

This new look is just beautiful. What an amazing change... just in time for Spring.

Oh, I wish I lived with in reach of your lens.

I also love your name at the top. Very Cher, VERY fitting.

Love,
R~