April 20, 2012

Did you know...

...that I also photograph weddings?  I've had a lot of inquiries lately about whether I still do weddings.  The answer is "Yes!"  Although photographing children is my passion, I also take 2-3 weddings per year.  Yep.....per year.  That way, I can devote all my time and attention to a few weddings and make sure they get the attention they deserve while still balancing my other clients and most importantly, my family.

When this beautiful bride's mom contacted me about doing her wedding I was soooo excited.   I did her senior pictures a few years back and I am so happy to see her again and be a part of this happy occassion. Her fiance, Brock is really great and one lucky guy!

I had to share some photographs from our couple session last night.  My week has been full, to say the least, and although I've been involved in some really wonderful things (more to come on that later) my house and family are needing some serious attention, so just a few for now...

3 comments:

Camille said...

Very nice pictures

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Veronica - they are wonderful!! We are so lucky to have you do our photos. Thanks again, looking forward to more. Thanks, Manja

Libby said...

So pretty and fresh. Love her flowers, too!