April 25, 2012

Studio 5 and Me

So yesterday I was on TV.  KSL's Studio 5 to be exact.   I know what you are thinking, who's idea was that?  Ha ha ha just kidding, it was fun.  I was nervous, and I flubbed a bit, but overall it was good times.  Hey, you try being on live TV and see if you have perfect pronunciation!  Not as easy as you'd think.



and I wrote an article that goes along with the segment.  If you'd like to read it click here.  Much more information then I was able to talk about during the segment...

So, what are your thoughts?  I certainly am not planning on getting a job offer with 20/20 any time soon but I survived and had fun while I was at it.  Hooray for that!

9 comments:

Taylor's said...

So awesome Veronica!! You did a great job. A natural movie star:)

Maridee said...

So fun to see a familiar face on TV. You are a natural.

Libby said...

You did great. Loved your outfit/hairdo/makeups too! So fun to see pics of my kiddos on tv.

Kelly said...

You were great! You are so pretty and you taught me alot in short amount of time! I like the idea of sneeking around a bit more!

Nicole said...

I thought you did a wonderful job!! You looked beautiful and presented some really good information!! Congrats to you!!

R~ said...

I'm with Maridee on this one... it was so great to see you. The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your first baby!

You did a great job and you look beautiful.

.. you shoot with your heart. Great interview!

Stephanie said...

You look great Veronica!

Olga Clark said...

You did great!!!

Brittney Hale said...

Veroncia.... you did such an awesome job!! way to go!!