May 23, 2012

Fast Little Lady

I pride myself in being able to keep up with the little ones I photograph.  I've had a lot of quick toddlers in my day and, as a mother of 4, I've had to learn that if I want to get pictures of this fun age, I have to be lighting fast.  This, cute little lady, was no exception.  She dashed from one thing to another and certainly didn't want to be bothered to stop for one minute to get her pictures taken.  Luckily, this "ain't my first rodeo" and I was able to capture her doing what she does best!

5 comments:

Camille said...

She's a crack up! Love the pictures.

Jody said...

How cute is she!!! You are fast!

Audrey said...

LOVE these! Great job as always :)

Paige said...

oh my, that last picture is perfection! they are all amazing!

Natalie.Rob.Branson said...

You are right...she is a super fast little lady ;) I can hardly wait to see the rest of them!