July 12, 2012

Baby A

Look who has a new little brother!  You might recognize him from here, the son of a dear friend of mine and one of my favorite subjects to photograph.  Meet his newest little play mate - baby Arlo.  He is just as handsome as his brother and I'm sure we will be fast friends (he flashed a smile at me - which was probably nothing more than a bubble in his tummy but I'm pretending that it was an authentic gesture of friendship)




Dreamy right?



Good friend Libby 9 days post birth - totally jealous.  Wish I looked that beautiful after I have my babies (insert frazzled mother picture here)






4 comments:

Camille said...

So cute! Congratulations Libby.

Sharstin said...

these are perfection! arlo is such a handsome lil dude--and lib looks gorgeous!

Libby said...

Aww, I love them so! You are so good. Thanks so much for sharing your awesomeness with the rest of us!!

auntjan said...

Adorable! Thanks so much Vernlette.