January 29, 2013

A Birthday Brunch

Amidst all the wacky weather we are having in Utah this winter, we celebrated the 6th birthday of my daughter Sophie.  Her only requirements when planning the birthday party was that she get to wear her pajamas.  She must take after her mother....

We decided to go with a Birthday Brunch.




Everyone decorated their own pillow case.


And we played games like "Musical Pillows" and "Pillow Case Races"


The kids were sent home with a thank you:  their own milk, cereal, bowl, and spoon to enjoy.


Easy, fun, and comfy in their pajamas - a fun January birthday party.

5 comments:

rychelle said...

so cute!

sophie is a girl after my own heart. any day spent in jammies is a good day! ;)

Libby said...

"easy, fun, and comfy" AND gorgeous!! You're too much, my friend. Talent oozes from you!

#ithoughtshewantedtowearfootiejams

Stephanie said...

Seriously, is there anything you CAN'T DO? Savanna loved the party.

I want to get with you to talk some photography. I'm wondering if you'll get together with me and give me a few tips. I know how to use my camera so I don't think I need the full photography class, but your pictures are just so light and crisp. What do you think you'd charge me? Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in.

Thanks!
Stephanie B.

PictureMe2 on a iPad! said...

I am totally in love with your work. totally inspiring, fresh, clean, and amazing...

Thank you for sharing. You are the best!

PictureMe2 on a iPad! said...

I love the January PJ Bday Party pics. I had to revisit your site and view it again.

You did an awesome job taking pictures of this!