January 17, 2013

Basic Photography Class


Hello?  Anyone there.


It's been a long time.

Yes, I still do photography (were you beginning to wonder?)

It's been a busy fall (although from the lack of blog posts you'd think it was a rather sleepy one), a fun eventful holiday season, and a cold start to the new year.  

Winter is normally my slow time of year, but this year I've been busy doing commercial work, and I'm also working on a new project with some very talented woman that I'm so excited about - but more on that later...

So to start the new year right, and because some of you might have been gifted a new camera for Christmas and are wondering how in the world to use it, I am offering a Basic Photography Class in February.  

NOTE:  This will be my only Basic Photography Class this year!! So if you were considering taking it, now is the time.

My Basic Photography class is for beginners.  You will learn:

1.  How to use the manual settings on your camera.
2.  How to take great photos indoors and out.
3.  How to compose your pictures so they look fabulous.

And so, so, much more.  You'll be "wow"ing your friends and family before you know it.  Not to mention that the class is F.U.N and you'll meet fabulous people like yourself.

Here are the details:
Basic Photography Class

February 5 6:00-7:30 and
February 12 6:00 - 7:30 and 
February 19 6:00 - 7:30 and 
February 23 10:00 - 12:00

All classes are taught in my studio in South Ogden, however the last class is a Saturday morning class, on-location, with models. 

Class tuition is $150.00 and is due immediately to reserve your spot.  Class fee is non-refundable.  To register email me veronica@veronicareeve.com.  Class size is very limited so tell your friends and family and be sure to sign up...right now.  Go!

1 comment:

PictureMe2 on a iPad! said...

Do you have any classes coming up later in 2013? I am totally interested. Thanks!