May 2, 2013

Orchard Magic

We made it!  Spring has sprung, winter is slowly creeping away (then coming back, then creeping away, then coming back...) and I am savoring the warm days, are you?  The orchards are in bloom, and I've been spending a lot of time there.  Six sessions this week,  but I love it so I do not mind at all.  

I feel like I've neglected my poor blog, sigh.   But if you are dying to know what I've been up to, which I know you are, come follow me on Instagram @veronicareeve where I post more frequently.  

I just had to post a few photos from tonights orchard session.  I have hundreds of photos from this week that I could post but I thought, "something is better than nothing" and so these will do for now.

As a final note:  If you want to book a session with me, keep in mind that I am now booking for July.  

So hurry!!



1 comment:

Audrey said...

Beautiful!