October 23, 2013

Halloween 2013

Tonight we went to a church "Trunk or Treat".  With the kids dressed up I figured it would be a good time to get the obligatory Halloween costume pictures out of the way.

This year they begged me to be Star Wars characters.   They are huge Star Wars fans - they know all the characters, trivia, and are constantly drawing little Star Wars pictures, even the 4 year old.  So, after mulling it over, I let them do Star Wars.  How could I say no? My very talented friend Brianne made their costumes.  She is incredible.  Click here to see her Etsy shop.  I'm so happy with how they turned out and the kids are so excited.

 photo web1_zpse0061609.jpg

Introducing:  Chewbaca.  He really is excited.  Promise.

 photo web2_zpsa3ce4a02.jpg

 photo web4_zps6a495862.jpg

Yoda.  Or Yoga, according to her.

 photo web3_zps8d39476a.jpg

 photo web5_zps03b3432c.jpg

Luke Skywalker, of course.

 photo web6_zps377c3fb1.jpg

And last but not least the lovely Princess Leah.  

3 comments:

Carly said...

Mahhhhhvelous!

Gaëlle said...

J'adoooore!

Sherice said...

These costumes, photos, and children are so beautifully priceless!! A++ woman!