September 5, 2014

Mini Sessions 2014

They are here!  My most popular event of the year!!  Holiday Mini Sessions are back and I've changed things up to give my clients exactly what they want.  This year I am NOT offering holiday cards with your sessions, but instead I am offering full resolution images at a greatly discounted rate.  That way you can have the images to gift, print, and find a card that is the perfect fit for your family.   Don't want to have to put together your own card this year?  Not to fear, I still offer card services for those who would like them.   Cards and prints can be purchased a la carte at my regular rates.

What I am most excited about this year is the location.  Conveniently located in Ogden, Utah, this private property has an amazing pond, trees, mountain views, rolling hills, horses frolicking in the background, and the afternoon/evening light is unreal!!  I will have a canoe on hand for adventurous families - and I recommend you bring your coziest quilt for the perfect....yes perfect, fall backdrop.  

Sign up today!  Spots go fast!  Tell your friends/family/coworkers.  Can't wait to see you!


No comments: